|Back to Back Issues Page|
The Icing on the Cake, Issue #012 -- What's New & Get Ready For Halloween!
October 10, 2007
The Icing on the Cake, Issue #12 - What's New & and Get Ready For Halloween!
Issue #12, October 10, 2007The Icing on the Cake brings you the latest additions to our cake decorating site Easy-Birthday-Cakes.com.
If you like this newsletter or like our site, please pass it on to a friend! We aim to help you make fantastic looking birthday cakes by giving you ideas, instructions and pictures of many different cakes.
If a friend did forward this newsletter to you, and you would like to receive it yourself, please subscribe by visiting The Icing on the Cake
First, to all of you who have been waiting for a newsletter from us, I'm sorry it has been so long since the last newsletter was sent. I am going to try to get bck on a monthly schedule again. I have several new cakes that I need to add to the website, but in the meantime, I will let you know all of the cakes that have been added since the last newsletter went out.
We added 6 new cakes to the Easy-Birthday-Cakes website. Four were added to the Kids Birthday Cakes section and two were added to the Adult Birthday Cakes section. As always, there is a picture and instructions showing you how each cake was made. Here are all the new additions since our last newsletter. . .
1. Zebra and Lion Novelty Cakes This cake is super cute for all little "jungle adventurers". This was added to the Kids Birthday Cake section. Please click to see the Novelty Cakes.
2. Picture of a Clown This adorable picture of a clown is a great cake idea for a clown themed birthday party. It also is found in the Kids Birthday Cake section of the website. Please click to see the Picture of a Clown.
3. Horse Cake This cake is the "icing on the cake" for any western party. There are now two different horse cakes on the site, and another one coming soon! Kids and adults alike will love this creative cake. Please click to see the Horse Cakes.
4. Clown Picture Cake Another adorable picture of a clown. This would be a great cake for any circus themed parties. Please click to see the Clown Picture.
5. Daisey Birthday Cake Photo This cake is one of the new adult cakes added. It is very creative and easy cake to make. Please click to see the Daisey Birthday Cake Photo
6. Poker Cake This is also an adult cake, and our last newly added cake. It is so much fun to make, look at, and eat. It is the perfect cake for any poker player! Please click to see the Poker Cake.
Watch this space, because there are going to be several new cakes being added this month. Here is a preview of just some of the cakes that are coming...
*A "Happy Feet" cake
So stay tuned and subscribe to the RSS feed if you want to be notified the minute they are added. Otherwise, I'll give you the links to all the new cakes in the next newsletter. Until then, we hope you have a great month and we will try to get back on our monthly schedule of sending out this newsletter (it forces me to actually add the cakes to the site)!
Get Ready For Halloween!If you are looking for Halloween cake ideas, we have them! Here are the Halloween Cakes that are currently on our site:
Contact Us Form is Back Up!When I was redoing the layout of the site, the "Contact Us" form was inadvertantly taken down. It is now back up, so please feel free to submit any comments or questions - but make sure you whitelist email@example.com or you might not receive the response!
How to Stay Up to Date With All the New Additions. . .Remember, there are three ways for you to stay updated with all of the new additions to our Easy Birthday Cakes site:
1. Subscribe to "The Icing on the Cake" our monthly newsletter (which chances are you have already done if you are reading this).
2. Bookmark our Easy Birthday Cakes Blog Page. This way you can visit whenever you want and you will instantly see what are the latest additions. Click here to go directly to the Cake Blog page.
3. Subscribe to our RSS feed. If you do not yet know about RSS and would like to find out more, click here.
Have a great month!
Cristy and Cathy
|Back to Back Issues Page|