|Back to Back Issues Page
The Icing on the Cake, Issue #014 -- New Cakes and Brand New - Submit YOUR cake!
February 08, 2008
The Icing on the Cake, Issue #14 - New Cakes and Brand New Submit YOUR cake!
Issue #14, February 8, 2008The Icing on the Cake brings you the latest additions to our cake decorating site Easy-Birthday-Cakes.com.
If you like this newsletter or like our site, please pass it on to a friend! We aim to help you make fantastic looking birthday cakes by giving you ideas, instructions and pictures of many different cakes.
If a friend did forward this newsletter to you, and you would like to receive it yourself, please subscribe by visiting The Icing on the Cake
We added 4 new cakes of ours to the Easy-Birthday-Cakes website since the December newsletter was sent out and we also added 7 fantastic new cakes submitted by others.
The four cakes that we have added to our site since the last newsletter are...
1. Drum Cake This cake was added to the unique birthday cake section and it is already becoming one of the most popular cakes. It is a drum set and is sure to delight any drum player. Please click to see the Drum Cake.
2. Orange Cat Child Birthday Cake Idea This is a great kids birthday cake. It is bright and cheerful and it goes with the purple fish cake below. Please click to see the Orange Cat Child Birthday Cake Idea.
3. Purple Fish Child Birthday Cake Recipe This was actually made for a child's first birthday. The orange cat was the cake that was served at the party and this purple fish was the dig-in cake for the birthday child! Please click to see the Purple Fish Child Birthday Cake Recipe.
4. Dog Cake Idea This is an adorable dog cake idea. Make sure you check out the other dog cakes on the site too. Please click to see the Dog Cake Idea.
The following are the cakes that are new on our site that have been submitted by others. These are all amazing cakes so make sure you check them out!
5. Bob The Builder Cake Please click to see the Bob the Builder Cake
6. Doodlebops Birthday Cake Please click to see the Doodlebops Birthday Cake.
7. Car Cake Please click to see the Car Cake.
8. Ben 10 Cupcake Cake Please click to see the Ben 10 Cupcake Cake.
9. Ben 10 Cake Similar to the one above, except it is a cake instead of cupcakes. Please click to see the Ben 10 Cake.
10. Transformer Cake Please click to see the Transformer Cake.
11. Train Cake Please click to see the Birthday Train Cake.
Brand New - Submit YOUR Cakes!
We have added a brand new section where you can submit YOUR cake that you have made.
You can create your very own page on our site featuring your cake!
We review all of the submissions prior to them going live on the site so please make sure you include a picture of your cake and also a description of how you made it. The more detailed you can be in your description the better and the more it is going to help others!
Once your cake is accepted and the page goes live, if you would like to be notified, we will send you an e-mail with the URL web address of your cake so that you can tell your family and friends to come and view your cake!
Well, I have about 14 cakes that I need to add and hopefully lots of your submissions!
If you would like to submit your cake, you can Submit your cake here. Just choose the most appropriate category for your cake and click on the link and follow the directions.
If you are not sure where to submit it, don't worry we will move it if we think there is a more appropriate category for it.
Make sure you subscribe to the RSS feed if you want to be notified the minute new cakes are added. Otherwise, I'll give you the links to all the new cakes in the next newsletter. Until then, we hope you have a great month.
How to Stay Up to Date With All the New Additions. . .Remember, there are three ways for you to stay updated with all of the new additions to our Easy Birthday Cakes site:
1. Subscribe to "The Icing on the Cake" our monthly newsletter (which chances are you have already done if you are reading this).
2. Bookmark our Easy Birthday Cakes Blog Page. This way you can visit whenever you want and you will instantly see what are the latest additions. Click here to go directly to the Cake Blog page.
3. Subscribe to our RSS feed. If you do not yet know about RSS and would like to find out more, click here.
Have a great month!
Cristy and Cathy
|Back to Back Issues Page