Coffee Shop Anniversary Cake
by Jocelyn Martinez Luga
(Davao City, Philippines)
1. Bake four 10 x 14" rectangle moist chocolate cakes for 45 minutes.
2. Chill for 20 minutes. (It's easy to cut excess cake after it chills.)
3. Cut excess cakes and make sure they have the same height, width and length.
4. Stick together all the cakes to make a large square cake.
5. Prepare frosting by using whip cream mix with cold water, blend on high speed for 10 minutes until it is in stiff peak form.
6. Prepare a bowl of green frosting and a bowl of white frosting.
7. Wipe all of the parts of the cake with green then decorate it with the white frosting. Put some flower candies on it.
8. To make the cake look great, design the cake with their logo and put a coffee mug on top to show that the anniversary is for the coffee shop.
9. It serves up to 100 customers
Comments for Coffee Shop Anniversary Cake
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Cake Decorating Contest Submission Form.
Must See Pages for this Month!
- Most Amazing Cakes Gallery
- Seasonal Cakes
- Unique Cakes
- Kids Cakes And Don't Forget...
- Our Home Page - Start Here!