Father's Day Cake
by Jocelyn Martinez Luga
(Davao City, Philippines)
To make this Father's Day cake:
2. Bake chocolate moist cake then chill.
3. Cut excess cake (to be used for ribbon and buttons).
4. Prepare chocolate moist frosting (unsweetened chocolate powder, butter and condensed milk) and white frosting (whip cream and cold water)
5. Pour chocolate frosting on chilled cake then chill.
6. Decorate the neck tie using white frosting.
7. Cut ribbon design from the excess cake.
8. White flower candy on left.
9. Chill and serve or ready for gift.
Comments for Father's Day Cake
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Other Special Occasion Cake Decoration Ideas.
Must See Pages for this Month!
- Most Amazing Cakes Gallery
- Seasonal Cakes
- Unique Cakes
- Kids Cakes And Don't Forget...
- Our Home Page - Start Here!