Plain Tea Cake
by Nazim A.Rahim
- 3/4 cup veg. oil or butter or margaring (or a mixture).
- 4 eggs.
- 0ne 170g. can of condense OR evaporated milk.
- 2 cups all purpose flour.
- 2 tsp baking powder.
- grease & flour a big loaf tin.
- heat oven to 170-180C.
- you can use stand or hand mixer
-sift flour with baking powder.
- in mixing bowel cream Oil & sugar..then add oil & beat for a minute..then add eggs one at a time & beat after each addition till it mixes well...then gradually pour the condensed or evaporated milk & beat till the mixture gets homogenous...then gradually add flour mixture 1/4 cup at a time & mix till the batter gets smooth & all the flour is absorbed....pour the batter into the prepared tin & bakes for 40 minutes, test by inserting a fork or a BBQ stick in the middle..it will be done if the testing instrument came out clean...or you leave it bake for more time & test every 5 minutes...may take 10 minutes more (=50 minutes total time).
Wish you'll enjoy it.
Comments for Plain Tea Cake
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Cake Recipes.
Must See Pages for this Month!
- Most Amazing Cakes Gallery
- Seasonal Cakes
- Unique Cakes
- Kids Cakes And Don't Forget...
- Our Home Page - Start Here!