Round Graduation Cake
by Jocelyn Martinez Luga
(Davao City, Philippines)
To make this graduation cake:
1. Bake a cake in a 14 inch round cake pan. Chocolate moist cake (low fat milk, brown sugar, flour, soda and powder, cocoa powder, vanilla and eggs) then chill.
2. Prepare frosting (condensed milk, butter and unsweetened cocoa)
3. Pour chocolate frosting on top of chilled cake.
4. Decorate with flower and graduation candies.
5. Decorate the bottom of the cake with white icing and write words of greeting using colored icing.
6. It is ready for a gift.
Must See Pages for this Month!
Sign up for our free
newsletter "The Icing on the Cake"