Special Agent Oso Cake
by Heidi Proudlock
Here are the directions to make this Special Agent Oso Cake:
1. Shape of bear was traced onto paper, cut and then placed over store bought sponge and the cake was cut around it.
2. Ready to roll icing (marzipan) was coloured with yellow liquid food colouring. It was dusted with cornflour and rolled to fit over the entire bear shape cake. Cut around edge to fit.
3. Marzipan was coloured blue and rolled and shape cut out for eyes, ears and gloves.
4. White marzipan was rolled and cut into circle for belly and eyes.
5. Black writing icing was used to colour the jacket and eyes.
6. Red laces lollies were used as ribbing for the jacket.
7. Pipe around edge with icing to neaten edges.
Comments for Special Agent Oso Cake
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Character Cakes.
Must See Pages for this Month!
- Most Amazing Cakes Gallery
- Seasonal Cakes
- Unique Cakes
- Kids Cakes And Don't Forget...
- Our Home Page - Start Here!