by Jocelyn Martinez Luga
(Davao City, Philippines)
To make this Baptismal cake:
1. Bake a 10 x 14" rectangle chocolate moist cake (low fat milk, brown sugar, flour, soda and powder, vanilla and eggs) then chill.
2. Prepare frosting (Whip cream and cold water and food coloring)
3. Wipe with cake utensil the icing to a chilled cake.
4. Decorate with flower and toy candies.
5. Decorate the top edge and bottom edge of the cake with white icing and design with mini flower candies.
6. Write greetings by using color icing.
7. Chill and serve.
Must See Pages for this Month!
Sign up for our free
newsletter "The Icing on the Cake"