by Jocelyn Martinez Luga
(Davao City, Philippines)
To make this Baptismal cake:
2. Prepare frosting (Whip cream and cold water and food coloring)
3. Wipe with cake utensil the icing to a chilled cake.
4. Decorate with flower and toy candies.
5. Decorate the top edge and bottom edge of the cake with white icing and design with mini flower candies.
6. Write greetings by using color icing.
7. Chill and serve.
Comments for Baptismal Cake
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Baptism Cake.
Must See Pages for this Month!
- Most Amazing Cakes Gallery
- Seasonal Cakes
- Unique Cakes
- Kids Cakes And Don't Forget...
- Our Home Page - Start Here!